Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook!

It seems as if I never have the time to do this on Mondays...So I will do it today...
Outside My Window...are very cloudy skies..It almost looks like it could snow!

I am thinking...about the carpets..A friend of John's is coming to clean them today and I am praising the Lord because they sure do need a good cleaning!

I am thankful for...healthy family, both immediate and extended..The Lord has blessed John, Chloe, and I with good health this fall and we are very grateful..Chloe also had a wonderful 15-month check-up and did very well with the shots she received and we had prayed much over them.

From the learning rooms...I am not sure what exactly she wants us to put here, but I have been learning so much about having faith lately, the Lord has used our Pastor's messages and our Sunday school lessons to speak to my heart...This is a time for Christians to really express their faith in the Lord by looking unto Jesus and not to our circumstances and especially not to our government...The Lord has been so good to John and I as we stepped out in faith to start this business...He has met our needs each step of the way and we praise Him for it!

From the kitchen...There is stuff EVERYWHERE! I had to get as many things off the carpets as possible..So our belongings have accumulated there..Later I will have to meander through there to make lunch for Chloe
.
I am wearing...comfy pajamas ( I do wear clothes, but it always seems I am in my pj's when it is time to blog)...Haven't gotten dressed yet, but I have showered! Still enjoying my morning coffee (yummy!)

I am going...no where today! I love days like this, they don't happen very often.

I am reading...a devotional Bible that has you reading through the entire Word of God in 1 year..I am a little behind so I need to catch up on that while Chloe is asleep.

I am hoping...that John has a profitable day, as he is finishing a job today and also that my parents would have safe travels as they head this way..Also for Trevor to heal quickly from his head injury.

I am hearing...Peace and Quiet!..My little one is asleep..Yeah! Love her dearly, but need a small break.

Around the house...Disorder!..Thankful that we have what we need...Thinking about what needs to go :)

One of my favorite things...getting Chloe from her crib in the morning and after naps! She is always in a great mood..If I am able to get to her in what she thinks is a suitable amount of time..She always has out-stretched arms, ready to be hugged and loved on..She usually then calls for her Da-Da and I then explain he is at work and we move on with the day.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:My parents are coming on Wednesday evening, Chloe has play group on Thursday, I am working on Friday, and we are going to Dollywood on Saturday...Lots of fun..Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: