Monday, November 3, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window...was highway for a lot of the day..We traveled this weekend to be at Harvest Baptist Church in Acworth, Georgia..They had Friend Day on Sunday and John had the opportunity to preach to the children who came on the buses...What a blessing! We had about 578 total on the campus..The Lord did great things and we had many saved!

I am thinking...about all the unpacking I have to do...John had to go and prepare a job he starts tomorrow..So I am going to start the laundry..Also thinking about how wonderful it will be to sleep in my own bed tonight, but so grateful to the Newlove family for their wonderful hospitality!

I am thankful for...Home and my bed! (Chloe echoes this praise) I love to travel, but I love to come home..Also thankful for all of the wonderful Christian friendships the Lord has allowed us to make and the opportunity to see old friends.

From the kitchen...Not much activity, but is clean...We are doing left overs for supper...Yeah!

I am wearing...my pajamas. (So is Chloe:))

I am creating...this new post..Too tired to think about anything else.

I am going...to relax and do a little web surfing for my sister-in-law's registry for her sweet baby girl when Chloe goes to bed and also fix my husband some dinner when he gets home.

I am reading...my new Better Homes and Gardens and my new cooking magazine.

I am hoping...that Chloe gets a good night's rest and that my husband can vote tomorrow without much trouble. Also praying Chloe's doctor appointment goes well.

I am hearing...QVC..They are featuring Vera Bradley stuff and I am half listening/half watching.

Around the house...everything is finally getting in its place from the trip and my laundry is all in one place.

One of my favorite things...is a little time to my self in the evening to just unwind with my husband and have a little alone time.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Chloe has her 15-month appointment tomorrow and I have several car appointments to get the car in shape for all of our holiday travel (Yeah!)...We have story time on Wednesday and play group on Thursday...Friday, we will probably just rest.

No comments: