Monday, October 13, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



I have seen this on some other blogs...I decided to give it a try.

Outside My Window..I can see the deck has an empty place where Chloe's pool resided for the summer months..This reminds me of all the special memories we had and how much she has grown...Now that summer has come to an end, I am looking forward to a beautiful fall here in Tennessee.

I am thinking about... My husband and praying that he has had a profitable day..He had many tasks to accomplish and I am also thinking about my eye, it has been infected for a while and I am still debating about going to the Doctor...Health professionals are the worst at seeking treatment for themselves.

I am thankful for...my beautiful family that the Lord has given me and for the opportunity to have some family time this evening.

From the kitchen...the dinner dishes are calling me, but they can wait..I actually get to have a little time with my Hubby! You can also still smell the Brownies I made for dessert..Yummy!
I am wearing...my comfy PJ's
I am creating...a new post for my blog
.
I am going...to bed soon, but I am trying to hang with John as he finishes up some things for work.

I am reading...nothing in particular right now, I just finished "Teacher of Good Things", by Francie Taylor. I really enjoyed her teachings through Titus 2. Chloe and I are really starting to enjoy books together...She loves any that have pop-ups.

I am hoping...that Chloe gets a good night's rest, because we are planning to attend a play-group tomorrow.

I am hearing...the television ( I am watching the Duggar Family, who by the way, are AMAZING! I personally do not believe the Lord has called me to have 18 or more children, but she and her husband do a great job)...They are in Tennessee during this episode and have visited Dollywood and the Dixie Stampede!
Around the house...things are a little cluttered, but it reminds me that my family is home with me:)

One of my favorite things...is watching Chloe greet her Daddy with open uplifted arms at the door when he comes home from work and wait patiently as he finishes taking his shower. Oh, how important fathers are in the home.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I am working on Thursday and Friday, so I need to get the house in order and prep some food for Thursday evening.

Hope you all have a restful evening with those that you love!

No comments: