Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Roxie, Elijah, and Benji

Chloe giving Benji a Smooch!






Although we have no pets of our own, we sure do enjoy playing with the dogs and cats of others...Benji is the dog that lives across the street...By the way, Chloe can already say his name (but does not say Ma Ma) and she knows where he lives..Roxie and Elijah are Auntie Heidi and Uncle Trevor's cats...She also loves to spend time with them, they just don't really enjoy her that much. They only posed for the pictures because Heidi was giving them treats. Benji, on the other hand, is kind of indifferent about Chloe..He just puts up with her.

2 comments:

Jennie Bender said...

I haven't been brave enough to have a pet, either! Two little ones and everything else is enough to keep me busy!

Tag-- you're it!!!

tascha said...

Hello Heather,
My name is Tascha, and I have never met you, but I grew up in the same church as your husband. My husband and I both graduated from Crown around the same time he was there. Last time I saw your John (my hubby's name is John too:) ) he told me about you, but I didnt get to meet you.
Your baby is adorable... welcome to the world of blogging!! It is really fun to see pics of everyones babies.... and hear how people are serving the Lord....
I was on Jennie Bender's blog and was seeing who she "tagged" -- :)
well.....have a great day!