Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Very First Blog!

Fellowshipping at the Concert

Listening To The Music

Making New Friends!

Our Sweet Family!

The "baby" Corn Maze


Our Famous Auntie Heidi (check out the shades!)

Having Fun at the Festival


I'm very excited about this new adventure..So many of our friends have entered the world of blogging and I have wanted to try it for myself for so long now after enjoying their beautiful sites..So here goes..We had a great end to the week, in spite of my eye thing that I have acquired..I don't know exactly where it came from..I am leaning toward the picture place I took Chloe to on Thursday...I think I was working as hard as the photographer to get the child to smile..Anyway, I had my hands on all kinds of stuffed animals, balls, this feather thing..Needless to say, my calling is not professional photography, especially not with children. I was exhausted by the end..I have a new appreciation for pictures that people show me of smiling children, because it does not always magically happen when they are taking the pictures.

Friday, Chloe and I went to the symphony at the Library..Very fun and she did very well..I was very nervous because the door was in such a place that any unexpected meltdowns would make it very difficult to exit without interrupting the show, but thank the Lord she had a great time and enjoyed the show, especially the faster selections..She also made time to meet and greet the other children and parents that attended...My daughter is unusually comfortable with strangers!
We had a chance to go to the Foot Hills Festival on Saturday with Aunt Heidi and it was very fun! They had a lot of fun things for kids and Daddy enjoyed the kettle corn and this chicken on a stick..The girls had corn dogs, Yummy!..Chloe had a blast and really just enjoyed being around the other children and of course, her Auntie Heidi! I just wish it had been more Fall -like..It was very warm, Chloe didn't get to wear her cute little harvest shirt, but she did get to sport her pumpkin barretts! Hope you all had a great weekend!


2 comments:

Jennie Bender said...

Hey, you! Loving seeing you on here! How fun! Happy fall!

Jennie Bender said...

Sabrina says--It's Miss Fedder!!!