Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our Baby is Two!

Waiting for the guests!
We grabbed a family pic before everything got started

With Grammy and Pappy

She enjoyed her "cuck cakes"!

So Yummy!

Our neighbors..Jack and Maddie
Enjoying her new gifts!

Taking care of her baby




A mother's work is never done!


Opening presents...I loved this cash register!

Reading one of the cards..She is very bright! ;)
That present was a bubble lawn mower from Aunt Heidi and Uncle Trevor


Eating pizza with her friends
Playing with our neighbor..Hannah Claire

We had a great time celebrating Chloe's 2nd birthday on Saturday...Many friends and family members were able to come and make her party a very special time...I write this post with tears of joy in my eyes as I look back on the past 2 years of our lives..A baby brings so many changes to the home, but we have enjoyed every stage of Chloe's life..The Lord has taught us so many things through her and we are excited to see what the Lord has for her in the coming years...She is starting to talk so much and singing songs about Jesus that she has learned...She loves music and loves her babies..She is very girley and that makes Mommy very happy (and Daddy too!)..She rarely is caught without a baby, a purse, and her sunglasses....Recently we have been praying ALOT about her very strong will..She can be very hard hearted and it grieves our hearts...I'm sure much like it grieves our Savior's heart when we are disobedient...Our prayer is that she will be saved at a young age and that she will see the great joy in serving the Lord all the days of her life...We pray that she will see John and I serve the Lord with that same gladness....Enjoy the pics!
My Dad sent me some party videos..So I thought I would add them!
Also added some other cute videos that he took!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Happy birthday to sweet little Chloe! I'm so glad to read your blog & see your joy as a wife & momma! The Lord has really blessed us, hasn't He?

Becky Gravley said...

happy birthday, pretty girl chloe! =) i LOVE my kids' birthdays more than my own, i think. it's so fun! i can identify greatly with the strong will. we have had A LOT of trouble over the last few years with samuel but got some great insights from a counselor friend of ours and a few awesome books. you can facebook message me if you want more info =) kara turned 2 in may and boy, oh, boy can she scream!!! we are working very hard with her - it's a tiring job. i will pray for you when i discipline kara (it'll help me remember you're probably disciplining chloe too!) =) ha! love you, friend!